Wednesday, March 30, 2011

winning

I set a personal goal for myself to lose the last 5 pounds that I gained while pregnant with Ben by March 31st. As of today, March 30th - I have lost 4.4 lbs. Not quite 5, but pretty dang close. I'll take it. Maybe I'll wake up and have lost that last 0.6! I'm very proud of myself and my hard work.

In other news, my parents moved into their new house this past weekend, so we spent the day Saturday moving boxes and furniture and whew - it was exhausting. We had a great time seeing my parents and having lunch with Dustin's mom on Sunday! I love that Ben lives close enough to his grandparents that he gets to see them often.

Now, as for American Idol - I am pretty obsessed with Paul and Lauren and Pia. I love Casey, too. That's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment