Sunday, February 20, 2011

4 months and counting!

Benjamin had his 4 month checkup Monday and weighs 15.5 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long! That's 50th percentile and his pediatrician says he is perfectly healthy! What a blessing to hear those words! I can't believe my tiny boy has grown so much and is now making little talking noises and wearing 3-6 months clothes.
Ben is getting his first cousin in 10 weeks. I can't wait to be an aunt and am so excited to meet Baby Tucker. One more week and I get to accompany Zach and Cara to their 4D ultrasound!
Dustin and I had our first weekend getaway and left Ben for 2 nights with my parents. Let me just say, it was pretty tough not putting him to bed or rocking my sweet boy. So super excited to see him in a few hours!
One of the best parts of being a mom is all the 'firsts' but first nights away was not my favorite! So here's to our next 'first' - whatever that may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment