Saturday, February 12, 2011

the beginning


We just got a new laptop, so I decided to give blogging a go!

Dustin and I are so blessed to have welcomed our little baby boy Benjamin to our lives on October 13, 2010. He came 4 weeks early and weighed in at a healthy 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 18 inches long. We are so in love and our lives have changed forever.

Ben is a total doll. To highlight some of his accomplishments to date:

- started sleeping through the night at 9 weeks
- rolled over for his first time on Christmas Eve around 6 weeks old
- growing to be a big boy at 11 lbs 13 oz and 23 inches at 2 months
- currently wearing some of his 0-3 months clothes and some of his 3-6 months things

We go for his 4 month checkup on Monday - I'll be sure to blog...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read your blog and see what's going on with you!!!! I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete