Tuesday, February 22, 2011

those pesky five pounds



So I have officially been not pregnant for 19 weeks. I had a personal goal of losing every single one of my 38 pregnancy pounds by week 20. The first 30 pounds literally fell off! I just woke up one morning and all of my pre-eclampsia related swelling was gone and I once again had tiny ankles! It was amazing! However, this last bit has been trouble. After much hard work, I have lost a total of 3 pounds in the last two months. Yikes.

I could blame it on my recent discovery of The Pioneer Woman or the Christmas holidays, but I'm not going to do that.

To the right, you'll see a picture of me at my goal weight. It's there to remind me that I have done this before, I can do it again!



So in a true all-out effort, here's my plan: continue with my 4 or 5 weekly workouts and starting tomorrow, back to Weight Watchers. My work is having a workout competition during the month of March and my Type-A personality really loves winning, so I'm hoping by March 31st, I can say goodbye to these last 5 pounds!

2 comments: