Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a Whirlwind



Whew, this was one busy weekend! Started out with a trip to my parent's on Friday night to see my brother, Zach, and his wife, Cara, who are here from Wyoming, had Cara's baby shower on Saturday morning, did some quick shopping for Ben and came home Saturday night. Sunday, we had tickets to the Thunder vs. Lakers game. It was a little exhausting, but we had a blast! I'm so glad Ben got to see both his Mimi and his Grandma this weekend.


Today, Benjamin had a big day! I have had such a hard time with figuring out when to start solids. There are so many conflicting views and opinions! He's been acting super hungry and has started showing all the signs that he is ready for more than just milk. So in the end, I am sticking with his doctor's advice and going to veggies first, then fruit, then grains.



His very first solid food - green beans! He wasn't too sure at first, but ended up smacking and licking his lips by the end. It was the cutest and funniest thing that Dustin and I had seen in awhile. We can't wait to try peas later on in the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment